About our facilities
- The developed transport infrastructure includes parking areas for cars and trucks. Free space in front of loading portals is at least 30 metres long.
- The hi-tech complex control system includes electronic access system, CCTV and 24/7 security control of the outer perimeter of the complex.
- The facilities are heated by our own boiler, which allow us to maintain the temperature in the warehouse premises at 18 degrees or higher throughout the winter.
- Our customers benefit from the full range of telecom services provided by the Moscow City Telephone Company and two independent Internet providers.
- Cleaning and technical maintenance of facilities are carried out by our own professional company.
Engineering and complex equipment
- Boiler house no.1 with 3 Buderus boilers (gas & diesel fuel), power: 11.6 MW
- Boiler house no.2 with 3 Buderus boilers (gas & diesel fuel), power: 28 MW
- Two 115-metre-deep artesian wells; well capacity: 1 000 cubic metres a day
- A membrane-type sewerage station, fully automatic
- 4 local-area-type power transformer stations, capacity: 6.4 MW, 10kW cabling
- Backup power supply from diesel generators
SECURITY & CCTV SYSTEM
Warehouse buildings design features
- Frame-type, single-story structures. Height: 14 m
- Pillar grid in the warehousing area: 12 by 24, in the mezzanine area: 6 by 6 m
- The walls are covered by 100 mm thick sandwich-type panels, the roof – 150 mm thick panels.
- Free space from the floor to the lowest parts of the roof – 12.5 m
- Mezzanine area in the warehouse premises may accommodate office and recreation spaces.
- Dust-free 200 mm thick steel & fibre concrete flooring is capable of carrying a load of 8 tons per square meter
- Automatic 3-by-3 meter individual loading portals are electrically operated and have electric & hydraulic anti-tilt platforms and pressurized sealing.
- Heating, purge ventilation, smoke removal and automatic dry chemical fire extinguishing systems comply with the requirements of the existing regulations.
Each warehousing section includes
- a loading and off-loading terminal for 600 square meters
- The 12-metre deep mezzanine area; maximum load at the upper level is 1.4 tons per square meter
- Charging rooms
- Automatic powder fire-extinguishing system
- Administrative and household premises
- Surface finishing
- Showers and dressing rooms for the staff